Skincare Samples: What you should and shouldn't expect from skincare samples.
Most of us would agree...we love skincare samples!
Skincare samples are a great way to try a new product before you commit to buying the full size. This is especially helpful if you're not sure which products your skin will like. Samples also allow you to test the texture and consistency of a product to make sure it's right for you.
Here are some tips for using skincare samples:
- Don't save them for travel. While it's tempting to save them for your vacation in six months, samples can change texture and lose efficacy over time, so it's best to use them within three months of receiving them.
- Don't expect too much from a single sample. It takes most products at least a month to make a difference in the look of your skin, and 3-6 months for full benefits.
- Look for brands that offer travel-size products. It's another great way to try a new product without committing to the full size. You'll get much larger sizes than samples and be able to see a difference in your skin after using.
The main function of skincare samples
Here are some of the things that skincare samples can help you determine:
- Whether your skin tolerates the treatment: Some products can cause irritation or allergic reactions. Skincare samples can help you see if a product is right for your skin without having to commit to the full size.
- Whether you like the scent: Some people are sensitive to fragrances. Skincare samples can help you see if a product's scent is too strong or bothersome for you.
- The texture and consistency of the product: Some products are too oily or too drying for certain skin types. Skincare samples can help you see how a product feels on your skin before you buy it.
Additional details about Parisian's Pure Indulgence samples:
- Quantity: Parisian's Pure Indulgence skincare samples contain 7-10 applications, which is more than most other skin care samples. This means that you can get a good trial of the product before you commit to buying the full size.
- Ingredients: All our product ingredients are listed in full on our webstore. Parisian's Pure products are made with high-quality, clean ingredients and organics whenever possible. This means that they are safe for your skin and they'll be effective in delivering results.
- Fragrance: Our products are free of harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances, which means you are less likely to develop an irritation.
We believe that everyone deserves to feel confident in their own skin, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible skincare products. That's why we use only the highest-quality ingredients and avoid harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances.
Parisian's Pure Indulgence offers a great way to try new skincare products without having to commit to the full size. Our samples contain 7-10 applications, which is more than most all other skincare samples. This means that you can get a good trial of the product before you decide if it's right for you.
What you SHOULDN'T expect from skincare samples
Samples aren't indicative of the efficacy of the full-sized product. They're purely to test the scent, texture and be sure you don't have an allergic reaction to the product.
Remember, For optimum results from a skincare product you should use it for 3-6 months.
What you SHOULD expect from your skincare samples
1. You should expect to love the texture of the cream, serum, cleanser, etc. If it's too heavy for your skin, it's not the product for you.
2. You should enjoy the scent of the sample. While unscented is always best for the facial care products, even unscented products have a scent from the ingredients contained in the product.
95% of allergic reactions or skin irritations are caused by fragrances and preservatives. Fragrance oils are often found to be the cause. Essential oils are not fragrance oils..they have beautiful scent and are less likely to cause irritation.
3. You should always test a the sample under your chin to see if you have any type of reaction to the product. We suggest you apply to clean skin (under chin or on inside of wrist) in the evening. If you wake up with NO reaction, it should be safe to use the sample on your entire face.
To learn more about our products, try our facial samples. We know you'll be back for more!