There is no denying flowers evoke an emotional response in a woman. Just watch a woman's face light up when she receives a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
Flowers depict many qualities that women love to be associated with. These include beauty, fragrance, ardent love, grace, charm, daintiness, a new beginning, life, and romance.
We women innately love things which are alive. Flowers—particularly roses—have always been symbolic of romance. Getting a floral arrangement from a significant other is a romantic gesture that nearly always makes a woman feel loved.
Flowery, floral scents can make us feel flirty, fun, sexy and sophisticated. When we were looking for a new Spring scent for our Beurre Body Butter we were looking for a scent that would take you to another place in time. Our new "Celestial" scent is reminiscent of a heavenly Spring day. Lovely, delicate, carefree, divine. Base note of a sweet and warm musk with top notes of Jasmine and Lilac. The scent morphs lightly to a lovely, powdery floral.
Top five flowers women love:
1. Roses - Long considered a symbol of beauty and love, the rose figures into many myths and fairy tales. Romantic writers and poets have used the flower as a metaphor for emotion, beauty, passion, and true love throughout the ages.
2. Tulips - Although tulips are most often associated with the Netherlands, this flower is actually a native of Persia. Tulips represent "consuming love" and "happy years."
3. Hydrangeas - In the Victorian language of flowers, hydrangeas represent "Vanity." In Japan, they are said to be a sign of apology or gratitude because an emperor gave them as apologies to his maidens.
4. Lilac - The fragrance and flower color are unmistakable in the spring. Lilac flowers range in color from white to a deep purple and are very fragrant. The white lilac represents youthful innocence and purity. Purple lilacs often symbolize first love.
5. Peonies - The peony has a large, full head, strong perfume, and bright color. But despite this outward showiness, the flower acquired the Victorian meaning "bashfulness."
Which of these is your favorite? Are floral scents in body creams something you enjoy? What is your favorite floral scent?
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Feet can be the most neglected part of our bodies, but pay dividends if taken care of properly. We'll address 5 common foot problems and what we can do to better care for our feet.
We all know our skin ages, sometimes faster than we would like. There are two main reasons our skin ages known as Intrinsic and Extrinsic aging.
Intrinsic or Genetics - contribute to how fast we age. Most of us show signs of aging in our late 40's to early 50's.
Extrinsic or External Factors - These include environmental, free radical sun damage, and stress.
Free radical and sun damage accounts for 90% of early signs of aging. Seriously, it's that high!